M/Monit Road Map
This page list some of the functionality and features we are working on for the next M/Monit releases.
- Agent-less monitoring. Use M/Monit, without requiring Monit, to monitor hosts and network. Basically use M/Monit to create your own "pingdom".
- Monitor Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL database systems, with the ability to write custom SQL queries and monitor the result.
- Configure Monit from M/Monit; Configure Monit agents from the M/Monit web-interface using point-and-click. No configure file required.
- More fine-grained access level; Associate hosts (and reports) with user roles. Allow admin to set up M/Monit so a logged in user can only view and access a subset of hosts and reports.
- API: Extend, improve and provide more operations.
These are only a few of the planned features and we cannot guarantee that a feature will make it into a certain release.