Released on September 13, 2011
- More detailed event error messages for connections.
- Support new Monit 5.3 features, program execution and every crontab format.
- MySQL client upgraded to 5.1.x (tested with 5.1.x and 5.5.x servers).
- Fix lockup when sqlite is used and multiple hosts have the same monitid.
- Fix buttons click handling for iOS clients (iPhone/iPad).
- Alert mail delivery: If the SMTP server returned error code >= 550, try to deliver the message to the remaining recipients. Originally the SMTP transaction continued in the case of error only if 550 code was returned.
Upgrading from previous M/Monit versions
Please perform the following to upgrade from the previous version:
./upgrade/upgrade-2.3.x-2.4.sh -t [sqlite|mysql|postresql]
Upgrading from older M/Monit versions:
./upgrade/upgrade-2.1.x-2.4.sh -t [sqlite|mysql|postresql] or ./upgrade/upgrade-2.2.x-2.4.sh -t [sqlite|mysql|postresql]